Agreement on the collection and use of personal information
We collect your personal information in accordance with the law on the protection of personal information.
Collection of personal information:
- Obtaining information for the product quotation.
Elements of personal information collected:
- Name, e-mail and phone number.
Period of conservation and use of personal information:
- Retention of your personal information until you are prompted to delete it. However, the following information is retained for the specified period for the following reasons:
1. Reasons for keeping information according to the company's internal policy:
- Recording of deletion of personal information and requests for withdrawal of membership:
Reason for retention: prevent fraudulent use
Retention period: 2 years from the date of withdrawal from membership
Elements retained: identifier, name, first digit of the resident registration number and e-mail.
2. Reasons for retaining information under relevant laws:
If it is necessary to preserve them under the provisions of relevant laws, such as the Consumer Protection Act, the company will retain membership information for a certain period of time as prescribed by applicable laws. In such cases, the company uses the information it retains only for storage purposes, and the retention periods are mentioned below.
- Consumer complaints or disputes files:
Reason for preservation: Consumer Protection Act.
Retention period: 3 years
- A trace of identity:
Reasons for preservation: Law on Promotion of the Use of Information and Communication and Protection of Information, etc.
Retention period: 6 months
- Website visit sheet:
Reason for preservation: Law on the protection of communication secrets.
Retention period: 3 months
※ We collect a minimum of information for consultation on consent to information. This information will be used and if you refuse this agreement, it may not be possible to provide services such as use of services and advice.